Applications for assistance must be made on the appropriate form obtainable from the Clerk to the Trustees or from the links below (right-click on a link to save).
- Individual Application Form
- Corporate Application Form
- Individual Application Form WORD DOCUMENT
- Corporate Application Form WORD DOCUMENT
Incomplete applications will not be considered and therefore all questions must be answered and the acceptance letter enclosed. The “declaration of intent” and the “privacy notice” both require the applicant’s agreement by signature and unsigned applications will not be considered.
The Trustees consider applications at two meetings each year. Applications should reach the Clerk by 31st May (for consideration in July) or 30th September (for consideration in November).
Whilst usually hardcopy applications have to be received by the deadline, electronic applications are currently also accepted. Please follow the important guidelines below if you wish to send an electronic application:
- Electronic applications can only be accepted if submitted in one legible document and include all the questions/pages on the application form (Word or PDF document);
- An electronic signature or at least full name of the applicant must be entered in the “signature field” to ensure that consent is given for processing.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed and incomplete applications cannot be considered (all questions must be answered – including questions 8a and 8b. Please ensure that you have provided enough information for the Trustees to assess your application).
Applications should be for the current study year only and not for the whole course. Please ensure that your application is appropriately timed, as the Trustees are not able to make retrospective grants.
Please note that the Trustees make the decisions about the applications during the meeting and the administrative team for the Trust is unable to confirm if the Trustees will support your application. We always advise applicants to apply to as many trusts as possible, as funding is not guaranteed and often, if given, is not for the full amount requested.
You may wish to check www.cstg.org.uk/acct for details of like-minded trusts and foundations to which you may be able to apply.